- reach academic researchers very early in the planning of relevant grant applications
- improve the direct regulatory impact of results obtained in medical research
- strengthen regulatory knowledge in general by reaching clinical scientists during professional training and qualification.
Activities and Methods:
- develop and sustain a Comprehensive Inventory of existing support activities based on a detailed analysis of the currently established programmes
- develop and consent a Common Strategy to strengthen regulatory sciences
- develop a Core Curriculum on essential knowledge for the professional training of clinical scientists and a Comprehensive Curriculum defining relevant knowledge for specific post-graduate programmes
- implement three academic-regulatory Pilot Projects